Ms. Madeline Lany
Ms. Madeline is our Post-Secondary Counselor and is available to work with students on short-term counseling, coping skills, and personal and academic goals. Ms. Madeline is available for drop-in appointments at the center, or text her to make an in-person or virtual appointment: (949) 339-9338.
Ms. Marta Albers
Ms. Marta is our School Psychologist and is available to work with students who want more consistent and long-term counseling. Please talk to your teacher or Ms. Madeline to set up an appointment with Ms. Marta.
Resources for Emergencies
- National Alliance on Mental Health
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services
- National Suicide Prevention Line: 1-800-273-8255
Resources for Local Mental Health Support
- Orange County Children & Youth Services
- Western Youth Services
- California Peer-Run Warm Line
Resources for Families